Friday, June 5, 2015

Introduction


June 5, 2015


Welcome!

So, I created my blog over a week ago and have procrastinated writing an entry as I felt that the first entry needed to be something fantastic…Then I remembered, I’m not some famous blogger.  HA!  Nobody outside of my immediate circle (and maybe not even my immediate circle) will most likely ever read a single thing I have to say.  This blog is really something that I am doing for me.  Don’t get me wrong, I hope all that read it will enjoy it or learn something from it or find a little humor in it or something like that, but if it’s never read by anyone else, that’s completely ok with me as well.

There have been a number of big events that have occurred since the time that I started this blog.  It’s crazy to think that is possible, but trust me it is.  I may go back and write about them at some point, I may not…we will just have to see what happens!

I decided to take this very first blog entry to just introduce myself and my family.  I am Momma McGee, and this blog is one way for me to find a creative outlet in my life.  I am happily married to the man of my dreams and will refer to him as Papa McGee (until I come up with something better)!  We have 2 kiddos – Miss M and Mr. B.  Currently, Miss M is almost 2 years old, and Mr. B is almost 2 months old.  We also have an 11 year old grumpy old man dog, H!  Our happy house is full of love and craziness!  I can only imagine that it will get crazier over the next few years as the kids continue to grow. 

So, there it is…nothing epic or crazy.  Just a simple introduction with a lot of other fluff included as a bonus!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment